I can't smile. I can't find. >>
Click on that tiny arrow :D!



han.xinyi, 060297
kpop and 林宥嘉 x)

looking back.
my fiction.
this fact.
童年就是我的避風港。


/ Wednesday, September 8, 2010 @ 9/08/2010 11:24:00 PM
Day two: nine things about yourself.

1. I love kpop, especially super junior :D!
2. I miss 2009 a lot
3. I'm very frustrated about eoys and revisions
4. Sometimes i like being left alone
5. Normally by fridays, i would have almost no money to feed myself .__.
6. I want to immigrate to some other country in future (not necessarily korea lulz)
7. I keep thinking that certain people hate me
8. I never take the initiative to start a msn conversation. unless i need to ask about homework
9. How I Met Your Mother is probably the only non-kpop thing im obsessed about
Layout by Gabby. Images from here and here. Inspired by tumblr.