|
I can't smile. I can't find. >> Click on that tiny arrow :D!
han.xinyi, 060297 kpop and 林宥嘉 x) looking back. my fiction. this fact. 童年就是我的避風港。 |
/ Sunday, April 18, 2010 @ 4/18/2010 05:41:00 PM
tag replies! ;D (i shall make them coloured~) Elena: T.T.L and BLUE MOON is nicee! i found a niceeeeee KPOP band - DAVICHI! (i might be outdated) -.- (9/4) Oliviaaa!(: taggs 4 glowworm! (11/4) Karen: Taggs Choco chip! (12/4) chloe :D: hellooooooo.(: BLOG REVAMPED, relink prettyplease. www.o-vertherainbow.co.nr tyvm ! (12/4) Charlotte~~: Heyoos! Taggs! (15/4) Oliviaaa!(: taggys 4 my glowworm! (15/4) ` Cryst ,: mummy .. (: (17/4) Laural: XINYIIIIIIIII NOT FAIR. I GOTTA SKIP REHEARSALS AND GO FOR ICAS SCIENCE!! NOOOOOOO (18/4) Laural: Okay and the 2 to 10 one is just CRAZY ): You wanna ask teacher for extension of hw dates? hehehe we go ask tgt LOL. (18/4) Milk: Xinyi rmbr me? (18/4) Milk: ur blog more emo than mine (18/4) ♥ Xi Ying ,: taggs daddy ^^. (18/4) |