I can't smile. I can't find. >>
Click on that tiny arrow :D!



han.xinyi, 060297
kpop and 林宥嘉 x)

looking back.
my fiction.
this fact.
童年就是我的避風港。


/ Monday, April 5, 2010 @ 4/05/2010 09:14:00 PM
hello world lol
today was pretty much boring
other than during history lesson i got super nervous
cos we were gna get back our test
lucky i no.6
if i like no. 24 i'd die of heart attack before i even got my paper alr
at first i got 22/30 21/30(:
22 at first cos teacher mark wrongly
still happy with 21 :D
my new attitude towards (most probably) ALL tests:
can pass happy alr :X

i have decided to do reply all tags from today onwards(:
tag replies

VIVIENNE :D : wowowowow your blog is totally alive. (3/4)
reply: rofl yea. im so nice to it(: update urs more lah. everyday go your blog rarely got update -.-

♥ Xi Ying ,: taggs for da-dyy~ (4/4)
reply: tqtq :D

Elena: X-I-N-Y-I! LALALA~~ LOVE YA'! LOVE UR SONGS EVEN MORE! (5/4)
reply: o.o didnt see that coming. anyways love ya too :D
Layout by Gabby. Images from here and here. Inspired by tumblr.