I can't smile. I can't find. >>
Click on that tiny arrow :D!



han.xinyi, 060297
kpop and 林宥嘉 x)

looking back.
my fiction.
this fact.
童年就是我的避風港。


/ Friday, March 12, 2010 @ 3/12/2010 06:41:00 PM
march hols~ (:
like whoa so fast hols alr
whoosh~
heheh made a few more gans today :D
phoebe; sunny bunny. im her black pearl :D
karen;cookies & cream. im her chocolate chip(:
jiajun; lemon. im her mango(:
olivia; gummy bear. im her glow worm(;
oh and today acc teacher like kinda scary o.o

ahh~ i feel so relaxed now ;D

changed blogskin but there's one little thing thats wrong
gaah heck care
i spent so long on it still havent figure out how to solve it ):

edit here:
phoebe if you read this
i wna tell you
THE FISH I DREW ON MY HAND IS STILL THERE! EVEN AFT I BATHED O:
Layout by Gabby. Images from here and here. Inspired by tumblr.