|
I can't smile. I can't find. >> Click on that tiny arrow :D!
han.xinyi, 060297 kpop and 林宥嘉 x) looking back. my fiction. this fact. 童年就是我的避風港。 |
/ Tuesday, February 23, 2010 @ 2/23/2010 05:13:00 PM
today got good news and bad news :/ bad news: i got scolded during pe .__. 1e got scolded during chinese .__. i did badly for chinese test .___. argh how am i gna tell my mum? D: i showed my bro my test first he said i did ok except for zonghetiancong but he cant predict my mum's reaction ): T.T good news: me phoebe claire got the highest for compo(: other stuff wld be like uh oh after the LSP presentation, ms kiw showed this uber funny video of someone imitating ris low xD and i jus realised mr tan has been calling me to ans questions more often .__. OH YEA HOW CLD I FORGET THAT mr lee gave us a fake test -.-" at first he wrote on the board 'surprise test' then aft the test he wrote "surprise! no test!' ... if it was a test i'd fail i only got 1 question correct x.x
|