I can't smile. I can't find. >>
Click on that tiny arrow :D!



han.xinyi, 060297
kpop and 林宥嘉 x)

looking back.
my fiction.
this fact.
童年就是我的避風港。


/ Friday, February 19, 2010 @ 2/19/2010 07:36:00 PM
NOOOO~~~
WE'RE GNA HAV 2 DAYS OF PE NXT WEEK
NUUUU~~~
T.T

so today received new ez-link card
wtf manz use last year's pic =="
i look like a total noob ):
then during recess flew to library to eat with phoebe
then flew back to class to finish our geog hw :x
but quite fun luh cos i blast music while we doing hw ^^
acc wasnt like acc lol
sounded more like cme ._."
GEOG WAS FREAKIN BORING
I WANTED TO GRAB TEACHER'S MIC AND SMASH IT
I HATE GEOG
SCREW YOU TEACHER D:
LA nth much..
so aft sch stay back for drama workshop
super fun(:
and for the part we did the acting with 6 ppl
i got the baby one =="
then i had to do with laural and i said i wanted 25 kids xD
the part abt the parachute thing
i made it end with commander and cadet hugging each other and jumping together ;)

ugh tmr tuition work havent finish ):
i just hate it when tuition teachers make you write abt cny
i did almost NOTHING during cny
and eng tuition hw oso sucks
SUMMARY PLUS UNSEEN POETRY LEH D:

lastly...
INKBLOTS ARE BEAUTIFUL :D
Layout by Gabby. Images from here and here. Inspired by tumblr.