I can't smile. I can't find. >>
Click on that tiny arrow :D!



han.xinyi, 060297
kpop and 林宥嘉 x)

looking back.
my fiction.
this fact.
童年就是我的避風港。


/ Saturday, January 9, 2010 @ 1/09/2010 01:25:00 PM

-Chapter 6-

So the next day, after school the boys had a basketball match at the basketball court near suju’s house (omg I wna see it~). I wasn’t feeling well that day but still came anyways. The boys got into two groups of ten.

Group 1: Leeteuk Kyuhyun Sungmin Kangin Siwon Chansung Nichkhun Junho Heechul Eunhyuk

Group 2: Jaebeom Junsu Wooyoung Taecyeon Hankyung Kibum Ryeowook Yesung Donghae Shindong

“Hwaiting~” I shouted from where I was. It was kinda hard to tell who was gonna win, all I did was shout “hwaiting” at random times and clap each time a goal was scored. Argh, the sun’s killing me. Now I’ve got a bad headache. So after what seemed like a millennium, they finally finished, both teams tied. I offered to get them some drinks and whoa the response was crazy. Now I understand how hard it is to be super junior’s manager. So in the end, I ripped out a piece of paper from my notebook and told them to write what they wanted down. When I went off, the boys continued playing. Where did they get all that energy?! I’m already tired just by sitting there.

“Rachel shii~” someone called me. I turned around and saw it was Donghae. “Oppa, aren’t you supposed to be playing?” I asked.

“Well Heechul hyung didn’t want to play so to make the number of people even I decided to leave and help you instead.”

“Oh… thank you oppa”

We went to the nearby minimart to get the drinks. Donghae went back in after we bought the drinks, probably giving the counter girl an autograph I guess. But instead he came out holding a packet of flu tablets.

“Oppa are you sick?” I asked.

“Neorago~ you cant run away from my eyes~ you looked deadly pale while sitting there so I guessed you were down with flu. Don’t fall sick okay my little dongsaeng” Donghae said, patting my head. Yep, Donghae’s definitely husband material.

Layout by Gabby. Images from here and here. Inspired by tumblr.