I can't smile. I can't find. >>
Click on that tiny arrow :D!



han.xinyi, 060297
kpop and 林宥嘉 x)

looking back.
my fiction.
this fact.
童年就是我的避風港。


/ Saturday, January 9, 2010 @ 1/09/2010 01:25:00 PM

-Chapter 5-

“Those Super Junior dudes aren’t that bad actually” Junho said, as we walked to school. Oh whoa am I dreaming? Those anti-super juniors actually like them. “Yea they’re quite nice, jus that they’re… taller than me” Jaebeom complained.

“Pfftt… “

When we came to class, we saw the members sitting there, probably hiding from their fans “Hey we were thinking of having a basketball match with you guys. Issit okay?” Leeteuk asked.

“But I wanna play soccer~” Eunhyuk whined softly, but loud enough for us to hear.

“Go play with Junsu” Heechul said.

“Huh me?” Junsu asked.

“No, DBSK’s Xiah Junsu” Heechul said.

“Oh” Junsu said.

“Anyways, you guys free?” Leeteuk,said, going back to the topic. “No problem” Jaebeom said.

Layout by Gabby. Images from here and here. Inspired by tumblr.