I can't smile. I can't find. >>
Click on that tiny arrow :D!



han.xinyi, 060297
kpop and 林宥嘉 x)

looking back.
my fiction.
this fact.
童年就是我的避風港。


/ Saturday, January 9, 2010 @ 1/09/2010 01:24:00 PM

-Chapter 3-

“Anyeong Haesayo. We are Super Junior ohh~”

“I’m Leeteuk” “I’m Heechul” “I’m Hankyung” “I’m Yesung” “I’m Kangin” “I’m Shindong” “I’m Sungmin” “I’m Eunhyuk” “I’m Donghae” “I’m Siwon” “I’m Ryeowook” “I’m Kibum” “I’m Kyuhyun” And they ended it with a bow. I couldn’t stop smiling the whole day- super junior is not only in my school but also in my class!! “Boys, your seats are at the back. Behind that row with the seven boys and one girl” the teacher said. (yes that ‘seven boys and one girl’ is me and the boys). As they walked to their seats, the girls couldn’t help but stretch out their hand, either get a handshake from SUJU or (for the crazier ones) grab their shirts.

“Aish. This school’s going to turn upside down” Junho muttered.

“Yea… and um… rach… stop bouncing on your chair” Khun said.

I was getting a little high but who cares. It’s Super Junior~! :D
Layout by Gabby. Images from here and here. Inspired by tumblr.