|
I can't smile. I can't find. >> Click on that tiny arrow :D!
han.xinyi, 060297 kpop and 林宥嘉 x) looking back. my fiction. this fact. 童年就是我的避風港。 |
/ Saturday, January 9, 2010 @ 1/09/2010 01:24:00 PM
-Chapter 2- Taecyeon and I are very close. We knew each other since kindergarten. I still remember how we met there. Everyone there was crying for their mums. Taec and I were the only two not crying. So while the teacher calmed everyone down, we started playing together. (Yes, it’s very lame.) But anyway that’s how we stuck to each other everyday in kindergarten, then our parents became friends and we have been studying in the same school since then. {Back to reality} I pouted my lips at him. “Pot calling the kettle black. Don’t think I don’t know you go fanboying over SNSD. Babo.” I retorted. Before Taec could say anything, his friends came over. “What did we miss?” Jaebeom said. “Nothing” both of us replied. “Tsk tsk…” the others sniggered behind. “Jang Wooyoung. You still owe me $20” Taec said. “Ah~ It’s getting late, let’s go to class” Wooyoung said, running away. |