|
I can't smile. I can't find. >> Click on that tiny arrow :D!
han.xinyi, 060297 kpop and 林宥嘉 x) looking back. my fiction. this fact. 童年就是我的避風港。 |
/ Friday, January 15, 2010 @ 1/15/2010 08:53:00 PM
-Chapter 16- “Wut.” After a (very) long silence Leeteuk finally said something. “Yea, and she’s my umma” Eunhyuk said. And the next thing we realised, so many people were either congratulating Donghae or apologising to Eunhyuk. “So how did you confess?” Yunho asked. “I uh… sang why I like you” Donghae said. “Donghae, that was DUMB. So you gonna sing marry u when you’re proposing?” Heechul said. “Aww… come on… it was kinda nice” I said. “Whoa~ she’s already on Donghae’s side” everyone said. [Jaebeom’s POV] Something was definitely wrong with Taecyeon. He was running out of breath when he came home, and I swear I saw tears in his eyes. He went to his room and slammed the door. “Should we check on him?” I asked Nichkhun. “Let him calm down first. We’ll check later” he said, going back to his laptop. I was wondering if he just didn’t want to abandon his new found online friend- Choi Minho. When I first saw that name, I thought Lee Min Ho and Siwon were having a joint account. [Taecyeon’s POV] I wished hundreds and thousands of times I never knew Rachel. And I wished another million times I never liked her. I couldn’t hold them back, the tears kept flowing… [Jaebeom’s POV] “Khun there’s definitely something wrong with him” I said. “Anyone can tell” Nichkhun said. “But… but… it’s all silent. What if he killed himself?!” “Only people like you think like that” “I can’t take it anymore~ It’s been 3 hours and he hasn’t come out~” “Okay okay we’ll check” Nichkhun and I went to Taecyeon’s room. When I opened the door, I saw Taecyeon lying on his bed with his face smothered in the pillow… “OMG HE REALLY DID KILL HIMSELF~!! HE SUFFOCATED HIMSELF TO DEATH!!! OMONO~!!” I screamed. “AISH~ Keep quiet. He’s sleeping” Nichkhun said, pulling the covers over Taecyeon. “Oh whoa~” Khun said. “What?” I asked. “His pillow’s all wet” “He… peed on it…?” “OMG JAY HOW DUMB CAN YOU GET.” |