|
I can't smile. I can't find. >> Click on that tiny arrow :D!
han.xinyi, 060297 kpop and 林宥嘉 x) looking back. my fiction. this fact. 童年就是我的避風港。 |
/ Tuesday, January 12, 2010 @ 1/12/2010 10:32:00 PM
-Chapter 15- Donghae pulled me over and gave me a hug. Wow. I’m actually an idol’s girlfriend. I pulled my hands over him and looked at him. I closed my eyes then- [Donghae’s POV] “Oh oh only for you~” WHOEVER THAT WAS IS GONNA PAY FOR RUINING MY MOMENT “Hello?” I picked up my phone, sounding kinda pissed. “DONGHAE AH~!! I’M GONNA DIE~ KYUHYUN AND SUNGMIN ARE GETTING THE MEMBERS TO FORCE OUT THE TRUTH~! HELP~ COME HOME NOW~ OMG I SEE YUNHO AND… OMG THEY EVEN GOT DBSK! HEL-” I held the phone a few centimeters from my ear. Geez Eunhyuk can really scream. Rachel was giggling while looking at me. I looked at her and said “Ah well~ it can always wait~ let’s go save Eunhyuk” [Rachel’s POV] Donghae grabbed my hand and we ran to the carpark. It felt awesome :D Ah… Donghae looked so heroic~ “Why didn’t you tell the members?” I asked, while Donghae was driving. “Well… it was meant to be a surprise for them, poor Eunhyuk I wonder how he’s doing…” [Eunhyuk’s POV] UMMA APPA NOONA E.L.F THE REST OF MY FRIENDS AND SM FAMILY EXCEPT DBSK AND SUJU I’LL MISS YOU ALL. IF I DON’T SURVIVE I HOPE YOU REMEMBER I LOVE YOU ALL. SARANGHAEYO. [Rachel’s POV] Donghae and I took the stairs up to the dorms. From outside I could screams. Gosh what’s going on in there? When Donghae unlocked the door, the scene I saw before me more or less shattered the idol image of DBSK and SUJU. Yunho and Jaejoong were holding onto Eunhyuk’s arms, Siwon and Hankyung were holding onto his legs. And to think they said Siwon was a gentleman and Hankyung was nice. Worst of all, Shindong was sitting on him. The others were just standing there and questioning him. “HEY LET GO OF EUNHYUK~!” Donghae screamed. I helped Eunhyuk to a chair, poor guy, he was almost crying. “So what’s the thing both of you were talking about” Sungmin asked. “IT WAS ABOUT CONFESSING YOU PABOS. I BROUGHT HOME YOUR SIS-IN-LAW~” Donghae shouted. |