I can't smile. I can't find. >>
Click on that tiny arrow :D!



han.xinyi, 060297
kpop and 林宥嘉 x)

looking back.
my fiction.
this fact.
童年就是我的避風港。


/ Sunday, January 10, 2010 @ 1/10/2010 03:48:00 PM

-Chapter 12-

[Lesson Ends]

Ahh~ Finally lesson ended. I quickly packed my stuff and ran off to escape from Taecyeon and his ‘death laser beam’.

[Taecyeon’s POV]

“Ya you. You’re such an idiot.” Nichkhun said, smacking a piece of paper into my face. I read through it and I felt kinda guilty for getting mad at Rachel.

[Donghae’s POV]

“Donghae ah~ Go confess to her~” Eunhyuk said to me.

“Huh?” I said

“Don’t act dumb.” Kyuhyun joined in.

“What’s wrong with you people? I already said I don’t like her”

I come home wanting rest, here I am bombarded with stuff like this. Aish~

“Alright then. Heyy people~ how many of you think Donghae likes Rachel?” Kyuhyun said loudly. Everyone raised their hands. Wtheck.

-At Night-

Eunhyuk and I were getting ready to go to bed. As I lay on my bed, I asked Eunhyuk “Hyung ah. Why do want to me to confess?”

“Mmm… I want an umma~” Eunhyuk joked

“LOL but seriously why? At first you were jealous, now you want me to confess”

“AH HA! So you really like her~ I’m gonna tell everyone tomorrow~”

“Don’t change the topic”

“Well… she’s quite a nice girl. It’ll be a pity if you don’t get to be with her. Come on~ you said you wanted to be a father as soon as possible. Don’t worry~ I wont be jealous. I want my dongsaeng to be happy”

[Eunhyuk’s POV]

“Umm… ok…” Donghae said.

“Honestly Donghae, do you like her?” I asked

-2 minutes later-

“Yes”

I was half happy half sad after hearing that.

Layout by Gabby. Images from here and here. Inspired by tumblr.