|
I can't smile. I can't find. >> Click on that tiny arrow :D!
han.xinyi, 060297 kpop and 林宥嘉 x) looking back. my fiction. this fact. 童年就是我的避風港。 |
/ Tuesday, November 4, 2008 @ 11/04/2008 02:28:00 PM
diaoz... i saw these on my bro's blog: ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Our juniors' class blog is always full of lame shit like this: Dear IT Support, Last year I upgraded from Boyfriend 5.0 to Husband 1.0 and noticed a slow down in the overall performance, particularly in the flower, gifts and jewellery applications that had operated flawlessly under Boyfriend 5.0. In addition, Husband 1.0 un-installed many other valuable programs, such as Romance 9.5 and Personal Attention 6.5, but installed undesirable programs such as Formula One 5.0, NBA 3.0 and World Cup 2.0. And now Conversation 8.0 no longer runs and House Cleaning 2.6 simply crashes the system. I've tried running Nagging 5.3 to fix these problems, but to no avail. What can I do? Signed, Desperate Housewife Reply: Dear Desperate Housewife, First keep in mind Boyfriend 5.0 is an entertainment package, while Husband 1.0 is an operating system. Try entering the command C:\I THOUGHT YOU LOVED ME and download Tears 6.2 to install Guilt 3.0. If all works as designed, Husband 1.0 should then automatically run the applications Jewellery 2.0 and Flowers 3.5. But remember, overuse can cause Husband 1.0 to default to Grumpy Silence 2.5, Happy Hour 7.0 or Late Night Teh Tarik 6.1. Late Night 6.1 is a very bad program that will create SnoringLoudly.wav files. Whatever you do, DO NOT install Mother-in-Law 1.0 or reinstall another Boyfriend program. These are not supported applications and will crash Husband 1.0. In summary, Husband 1.0 is a great program, but it does have a limited memory and cannot learn new applications quickly. You might consider additional software to improve memory and performance. I personally recommend Hot Tasty Food 3.0 and Tongkat Ali 6.9. Good Luck, IT Support ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- They say that in the army, the food is very nice You ask for curry chicken, they give you chao ta rice I don't want to live an army life! I just want to lead a simple life! PC please let me go; OC say no no no Mama I wanna go home! ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- [NEW] Toilets (the one's in army camp) Showers: Without doors. So yar you get a lot of 'free shows' (eww) ... There should be 7 or 8 cubicles. Hot water: Non-existent. Anyway, showering with cold water basically makes you want to jump out of the cubicle asap so that others can use it. But it also means your soap lather is harder to rinse off so be more thorough. Squat or sit: Fortunately, both types of toilets are available. If I'm not wrong it should be 4 squat-type and 3 sit-type. Basins: There are only 4 of them so you gotta figure ways to let 50 people brush their teeth in the morning in <15 minutes. If you want other areas, just leave a note and I'll see what I can tell you without getting into trouble. ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- that's some of them... u can go see the other crappy stuff he posts on his blog |