|
I can't smile. I can't find. >> Click on that tiny arrow :D!
han.xinyi, 060297 kpop and 林宥嘉 x) looking back. my fiction. this fact. 童年就是我的避風港。 |
/ Thursday, October 30, 2008 @ 10/30/2008 08:15:00 PM
i've gone emo~!! well... at least for a whole recess. got back maths and science paper. one word: bleh MATHS Section A: 18 Section B: 20 Section C:52.5 Total: 90.5~91 eh... same as SA1 SCIENCE Section A:48 Section B:35 Total:83 BLEH!!!! did so badly!!! SA2 overall: 351.75 crap. 1 mark lower than SA1 and i lost to darryl and etienne! >.< that's how i went around punching walls during recess and now i hav a big bruise on my right hand. swollen! and at first i couldn't belive it was swollen when cheryl told me so i went to ask miss lee. CONVERSATION Me: miss lee, is my knuckle swollen? Miss lee: WHAT!! what happened to ur knuckle! u better go to the doctor!! Nicole: I TAUGHT HER HOW TO PUNCH THE WALL!!!! Miss lee: you ah! so violent until u pass ur violence to xinyi, prefect somemore!! Nicole: Xinyi!!! Help me clear my name!! LOL!!! |