I can't smile. I can't find. >>
Click on that tiny arrow :D!



han.xinyi, 060297
kpop and 林宥嘉 x)

looking back.
my fiction.
this fact.
童年就是我的避風港。


/ Sunday, May 25, 2008 @ 5/25/2008 07:51:00 PM
damn bored sia. holiday should be fun but it's really boring. So boring that I feel like going back to school for lessons. Barely started doing homework. Still on 'play mode'. =D MSN quite 'empty' these days. Less people online during hols than during school time. Weird And Shaun is really stupid. he can't understand a single thing about our chinese holiday homework and keep asking me to 'translate' to english for him. And to think he could top the class last year. *sigh* Two things I hope for now: 1. RAIN!!!! the temperature so high and still tell us to save energy for the damn project thing??!! 2. School reopen. really bored at home. I've been like playing, using com and doing a bit of homework everyday. *yawn* At least got more things to do during school days >.<

zzz....
Layout by Gabby. Images from here and here. Inspired by tumblr.