I can't smile. I can't find. >>
Click on that tiny arrow :D!



han.xinyi, 060297
kpop and 林宥嘉 x)

looking back.
my fiction.
this fact.
童年就是我的避風港。


/ Thursday, May 8, 2008 @ 5/08/2008 05:19:00 PM
Chinese paper is so so. Compre OE was quite hard. >.< LC was quite simple. After recess, Miss Theng say the boys play until so sweaty. Say that the boys so sweaty, smelly, full of grime and that something would happen to a person with asthma. =) Then Cheryl and I started "coughing" whenever a boy was nearby us. Hee hee. During Miss Lee's period, the boys gathered at Darryl's table to play their "crushgears". lame!! And I had to "take refuge" at Pamela's table. (btw, Pamela didn't come) Then, Miss Lee tell everyone to go back to our seats coz we were too noisey. Then mushroom head and chow fun started kicking a piece of paper. Of course, they were caught by Miss Lee and Ellson had to sit with Miss Lee. BUT the fun doesn't end yet. As there are magnets on the board, Ellson put one on top and let it slide down. When it reached the the bottom, he said "yay!!" LOL. Good thing today is that Cedric wasn't at the bus stop. And heard there was somekind of class party... Not sure. tmr got maths paper and Miss Lee say it's very hard. AHHH!!!!!!!!!!! So gonna fail maths... ;(

Bye~
Layout by Gabby. Images from here and here. Inspired by tumblr.