I can't smile. I can't find. >>
Click on that tiny arrow :D!



han.xinyi, 060297
kpop and 林宥嘉 x)

looking back.
my fiction.
this fact.
童年就是我的避風港。


/ Saturday, April 12, 2008 @ 4/12/2008 05:59:00 PM
YAY!!!!! BACK ON THE COM!!!!!! Just came back from OBS camp and it is sooo fun and also sooo suck like shit. We were grouped according to our star signs. (I think) just that some names are quite weird. Got Orion, Sagitatus, Pegasus, Crux, Limpus, Leo, Hercules(MINE) andGemini. My group members are Chian Hao, Cedric(DON"T LAUGH), Clarissa Phuan, Ying Ming, Kashin, Fiona, the rest i forget liao. Now the camp.
Day 1
Food: SUCKS
Activities: Quite good(Rock-climbing)
Sleeping: ROCKS!!!! we slept in the tree hut with Crux and got Yi Xiu and Cheryl Hsien there. Yay!! The both of them keep on talking non-stop.
Living conditions: So so la... Toilet so... so... creepy
Overall: Quite okay... Hadn't settled down with my group, made friends

Day 2
Food: SUCKS LIKE FUCKING SHIT(honestly)
Activities: Not as good as first day(Rafting and Hiking)
Sleeping: Ok. Slept in tents with Clarissa and Fiona and they kept on talking. And I was first to sleep. Heh heh.
Living conditions: Still the same. TRIED TO get used to the toilets
Overall: Improved, compared to Day 1

Day 3
Food: ROCKS!!! (You guys should know why)
Activities: ROCKS!!! (Challenge Rope course, Dark tunnel)
Overall: So sad have to go home. OBS rocks!!!

Just to say, OBS rocks even though we were treated like shit sometimes. Wish I could go again. but not the Pulau Ubin one. That one so dirty...

Wah lao... I lost a lot of stuff. My mum so gonna kill me. AND i haven't finish my school homework!! AHH!!!!

Gotta go do work (aargh!!) ~
Layout by Gabby. Images from here and here. Inspired by tumblr.