I can't smile. I can't find. >>
Click on that tiny arrow :D!



han.xinyi, 060297
kpop and 林宥嘉 x)

looking back.
my fiction.
this fact.
童年就是我的避風港。


/ Tuesday, April 15, 2008 @ 4/15/2008 03:44:00 PM
So sian. Just came back from school and will be going to tuition soon. Got back Chinese oral marks. It's quite good lah. 44/50. Highest is Chun Yi: 46/50. And astrid has lost her mind liao. She keep beating me up (even though she's small, she's vicious).AND I saw Cedric walking to the bus stop. Luckily my mum came just on time and I was saved. But he said bye to me. It's really creeps me out when all my friends are saying that cedric likes me. And I fear that. Nicole is so gonna kill me tmr. Coz I said to Cheryl that she was flirting with Mushroom Head and MX. IT WAS JUST A JOKE!!!! (Btw, mushroom head knows this name). Wah lao...

Gotta go now~
Layout by Gabby. Images from here and here. Inspired by tumblr.