I can't smile. I can't find. >>
Click on that tiny arrow :D!



han.xinyi, 060297
kpop and 林宥嘉 x)

looking back.
my fiction.
this fact.
童年就是我的避風港。


/ Wednesday, April 2, 2008 @ 4/02/2008 05:56:00 PM
So sian nowadays. Tomorrow got oral exam. Ahh!!!! And to think I am still using the com. Playing my bro's 2x2 rubik cube. And it's damn hard. I brought it to school and somehow my friends start snathing to play it. Eric keep on playing with it and he says he wants it to be confiscated by teacher. Grr... Zenry took such a long time to bring the yakult up (like about 30 minutes) that my group thought he went to buy maggimee to eat or he drank all the yakult. LOL. For Science, we're suppose to grow peanuts. We got three peanuts to grow and one to split open to see. AND... Ellson ate one half of the peanut. and he say it was very nice. Diaoz.. Assembly today soo long. (1 hour) Sit there so long, leg numb then it was so hot a lot of people were perspiring. Gotta go tuition now.

Bye~
Layout by Gabby. Images from here and here. Inspired by tumblr.