I can't smile. I can't find. >>
Click on that tiny arrow :D!



han.xinyi, 060297
kpop and 林宥嘉 x)

looking back.
my fiction.
this fact.
童年就是我的避風港。


/ Friday, April 25, 2008 @ 4/25/2008 03:57:00 PM
I'm back (well just for a while).FINALLY. Just came back from school. CCA quite fun today. We were supposed to take pics of people playing ping pong ball. Then, 张老师 went to play with the students there. Then the science club people were doing some kind of scavengar hunt. And the evil piggy said to me," Seriously, do you have a blue hairclip." He's most probably BLIND coz I were a WHITE HAIRBAND. Which is REALLY obvious. Then the science club people were asking for white hair. And it so happens that 张老师 had a few. Oh ya and Nicole was called out during morning assembly and had to fill in some kind of lame reflection form coz she spat on some plants during the SHHK sports meet. After school when I was waling in the canteen when I heard someone calling me "姓韩的!" I tot it was Darryl but it was Ellson. And I bought a doodle bk to draw stuff. Eyore drew a mushroom as Etienne Lee and GMX and a eyore. btw, GMX is called the Xtremely Girly Mushroom. He deserves it. School is getting from BAD to WORSE. all thanks to the upcoming exams. Ahh!!!!

Bye~
Layout by Gabby. Images from here and here. Inspired by tumblr.