|
I can't smile. I can't find. >> Click on that tiny arrow :D!
han.xinyi, 060297 kpop and 林宥嘉 x) looking back. my fiction. this fact. 童年就是我的避風港。 |
/ Thursday, April 17, 2008 @ 4/17/2008 01:16:00 PM
Hi there!! Uh the post before this one was supposed to be yesterday's one bot i got no time to finish. Just came back from school. homework pile getting higher. Wahh!!!! Good thing is Mdm Wong played her favourite song as she was satisfied wif our oral marks. we also watched the kung fu cow video on youtube. It's quite funny and lame. And the "da mu zhi" paper got a report on Fei Lun Hai. yay!! (Ok, if you're wondering why i'm happy and why my blogskin is fei lun hai. Just to tell u I like fei lun hai) So woried about my homework... *sigh* exams coming and i'm still on "play mode". Heh heh. Later gotta go tuition. Argh! Bye~ |