I can't smile. I can't find. >>
Click on that tiny arrow :D!



han.xinyi, 060297
kpop and 林宥嘉 x)

looking back.
my fiction.
this fact.
童年就是我的避風港。


/ Monday, April 7, 2008 @ 4/07/2008 05:40:00 PM
Nothin much to post these days. Just a few things to note:
1. Etienne hasn't found his badge. YAY!!! And he was asking Nicole about it today. Heh heh
2. The boys in my group are driving me nuts
3. Cheryl(Lee) got a scolding from huang lao shi
4. MORE homework
5. Less time to do blog, MSN, play
6. Let's countdown!!!!
7. 3 more days to camp. YAY!!!!! =)
8. 2 more days to Chinese oral. AHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! >.<
9. I'm supposed to the work now but my mum's out. Heh heh.
10. The hao gong min project is thoroughly done by me. The boys are so evil. >=(

And to think "a few things to note" became 10 things to note. Ha ha.
Layout by Gabby. Images from here and here. Inspired by tumblr.