I can't smile. I can't find. >>
Click on that tiny arrow :D!



han.xinyi, 060297
kpop and 林宥嘉 x)

looking back.
my fiction.
this fact.
童年就是我的避風港。


/ Tuesday, March 18, 2008 @ 3/18/2008 03:59:00 PM
Today got toy making and it is quite boring+ tough + fun.
Boring: Just do this then do that and bla bla bla
Tough: Very hard to fix that gearbox and we (Cheryl & me) made a mistake so I nearly went nuts.
Fun : Me and Cheryl finish quite fast voz teacher keep helping us. =) Then, we keep talking to Miss Lee and Mr Lim (he was there to help). And Cheryl showed me and Miss Lee her pic of her 42 eyores. She is really crazy over that donkey.
Yesterday like very lonely. Cheryl (Hsien) not online then cannot chat. So out of boredom, I went youtube to listen to 2 Simple Plan songs and the cow kung fu thingy. The cow kung fu thingy quite lame and also very funny. When I told Nicole about me listening to Simple Plan songs, the first thing she saud was," Why didn't you listen to Linkin Parrk song???!!!!" 0.0 That girl is way obsessed with LP just like MX.
Layout by Gabby. Images from here and here. Inspired by tumblr.